What is a Smart Building?
A building can be termed smart (also known as an intelligent building) if it is electronically enhanced, providing an integration of the following operation systems:
- Energy Efficiency
- Security & Life safety Systems
- IT & Telecommunications Systems
- Workplace Automation
All In One Smart Building Solutions
Ideally, all the hardware and software should be furnished by a single supplier who uses compatible equipment, common CPUs and trunk wiring. Such integration is far from being realized. Presently, however, there are several manufacturers capable of supplying the technology for all four categories mentioned all as part of a single contract.
If you are working towards a Smart / Intelligent Building project, talk to us!
In Canada Call: 1-800-607-5738 or 905-607-5738
Notice: Undefined property: lessc::$buffer in /home/dvisetel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/widgets/lib/lessc.inc.php on line 1651
Advantages of a Smart Building
- A Smart Building is energy efficient
- A Smart Building is cost efficient
- A Smart Building is easier to manage
- Security levels are much more effective and reliable
- Buildings described as Smart / Intelligent are more in demand